Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Prodigal Blogger Returns!

So lets disregard the fact that I haven't posted since christmas...I let out a gasp when I looked at my last post.

Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and kicking. After winter vacation in texas HTB and I have hit the ground running non-stop.

Did I mention we bought a house?

yea we did.

And before you ask if I'm insane for planning a wedding and buying a house within a 4 month span of each other--- I'll just tell you.

The answer is YES! I'm nuts!

But look how pretty the house is!



WHO CAN SAY NO TO THIS?!

Now that the dust has settled and life is slowing down (A+ for getting all the wedding planning done well in advance), I thought I'd poke into my sad, lonely and abandonned blog  to kick off my new vigor for posting about my life with a quilt-along!


I'm not sure how long you've known me  but even if it's for just a little while you'll know I have a SLIGHT obsession with all things star-like so this quilt is riiiight up my alley. Melissa at Happy Quilting is hosting it and I can't wait to get posting again!

I've got my Fig Tree's Breakfast at Tiffany's that I have been DYING to use and need to make a run to joanns for some kona solid and I'll be good to go!

You'll see a couple catch up posts about what I've been up to these past couple months (My quilting has not slowed down! I've got tons to show you.)

happy to be stepping out of lurkdom,
Dre

1 comment:

Strlady said...

Woot Woot! You go girl! I'm up for a Quilt a long! Need to get me some nice fabrics for this one.

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates