Sunday, July 26, 2009

Projects :D


I woke up super early and have gotten this far. :)


Incredibly, I've also been quilting (now that I can abscond my mother's elna sewing machine regularly). This is my current project, a super "pint-sized wild thing" quilt from Camille Roskelley's collection. They're 4inch blocks--super hard to get together and sew. I'm in a rush to finish this one so I can get onto my surprise project for HTB! Gotta get it done before I go to Rochester to see him!!


Now I'm off to find some delicious-ness from my fridge, we went to Central Market in South Lake and the thought of fresh produce in my fridge is making me drool. Now if only I could make up my damn mind!!!!

I promise I'll be posting much more often! The Craziness is FINALLY dying down.

Hallelujah!! :D

--signing off for now--

dre*

PS: Drop by my Aunt's blog to check out her awesome give away! it's a super cute and simple quilt kit.


No comments:

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates