Sunday, May 23, 2010

He GRADUATED!!!!!



Look at him go!!!!

This is where I spent my weekend, watching HTB walk across a stage and receive the holder for the diploma he's had for the past two months (He's good like that). 

I'm so happy I could share the day with him and his family. 




CONGRATS RYAN!!
(doesn't he look so happy!?)


--Flying back in less than 36 hours to make it to work on Monday--
Dre

**note: images of him and I together will not be posted until my in-house photo editor fixes it---I squint***

2 comments:

Strlady said...

Woohoo!!! nothing like seeing that walk! Makes you all happy and tingly.

Brenda said...

Way to go Ryan! Hooray!,

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates