Sunday, March 14, 2010

Much Has Happened!!!

first of all.... drum roll please.... *ahem*

*drum roll*

I passed my series 7 and 63 exams !!! This means that I keep my job and I am officially a stock broker! (did I mention that comes with a raise?....no?.....well it does. :P)

Since my last post much has happened!

I got this beautiful display for valentines day from HTB and had a dinner and movie date with DM.

(there's balloons too, but the teddy bear is soo cute!)

I got into an accident. (my mom posted on it on her blog.)
.
.
I bought a new car (it's the same model, just 2010)...I dubbed it Ni, it means two in Japanese...I also chuckled at the Monty Python reference. (anyone who gets that reference gets a cyber hug from me)
.
.
.
Did I mention I passed my Series 7 and 63?
.
.
.
I did?
.
.
.
Did I mention I get a raise?
.
.
.
That too?
.
.
.
Well I do! 

--happy and moving onto a second post she has for today--
--signing off for now---
Dre

No comments:

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates