Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reporting above the clouds.

:D

I'm 15 minutes away from landing on terra firma in Dallas. Thanks to Airtran's credit card promotion I got free gogo wifi service--web surfing was fab.

Just thought it would be cool to have an Up in the Air Post.

I will report my misadventures in New England once I'm fed and at home. (I'll also post a grossly forgotten draft of a post that I feel compelled to share)
.
.
.
.
but here's a sneak peek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!
.
.
.
now onto other news, the pilot is telling me to put away my lap top.


looking forward to watching a movie and tasty food with DM, but missing HTB like I didn't see him all weekend. D:

--signing off for now (they're getting serious about me putting away the lap top)--

dre

No comments:

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates