Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pinwheel Happiness

So one of the blogs I follow, PS I quilt, is hosting a Pinwheel quilt along . I'm absolutely in love with pinwheels, they're so happy and whimsical.
.
I almost like them more than stars.
.
.
.
almost
.
.
I've been behind on my projects and I hadn't picked up the layer cake and solids needed to quilt along, so now (2 block tutorials away from finishing the whole pinwheel sampler).

I'm catching up.

What's my poison for this project?

Freebird anyone?!


Now, I'm going to put off my not-OCD-friendly buggy barn project and catch up to the end of this pinwheel sampler!!

After I make lemon bars and cupcakes. (who doesn't love lemon bars and cup cakes?!)

--signing off to mess up a kitchen--
dre

No comments:

 

D-E-F-E-N-E-S-T-R-A-T-E | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates